3.17.2012

THIRD PARTY

THIRD PARTY VS. CICADA - FEEL (ORIGINAL MIX) [Size Records]


For me, along with many others, the anticipation for the release of this track has been overwhelming. The first time I heard it was around about 6 months ago when Thomas Gold played it at Escape from Wonderland and when SHM played it in one of their countless shows. It is by far my favourite song at the moment and I can't stress how epic this track is. I feel like an absolute mole throwing this one up for download as I respect the artists so much...I just want to throw my money at them. But fuck that, everyone needs to know this song and how beautiful the melody is so grab it while you can! If Third Party ever come to Perth while I'm here I'll be front row with a sign saying "let me give you money" because fuck they're good. So good that "Feel" was released yesterday on Steve Angello's (SHM) label Size Records. 


Get around this before SOPA takes it down from Mediafire!
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment